RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We do understand that returns may be necessary in some cases. You may return the ordered Product/s, within 7 days of the arrival of your order.
We will accept Returns and do a full refund of your order in the below mentioned situations:
- Order cancelled within 24 hrs of order confirmation.
- Wrong product delivered to the customer.
- Shipment is lost or received in a damaged condition – Recording and/or pictures of the packet received or packet opening process is mandatory.
- Delivery addresses (including alternate address) not serviceable by any of our shipping partners.
- Delivery unsuccessful due to natural calamities such as heavy rains, floods, volcano, earthquake, etc.
We will accept returns and do a partial refund of your order in the below mentioned situations:
- Order cancelled after 24hrs of confirmation - Admin fees will be deducted as applicable.
- Order cancelled after it has been dispatched – Shipping Charges + Admin Fees will be deducted as applicable.
- Customer refuses to accept the shipment – Shipping Charges + Admin Fees will be deducted as applicable.
- Shipment is undelivered due to customer unavailability even after two delivery attempts – Shipping Charges + Admin Fees will be deducted as applicable.
We will not accept returns and will not do a refund in the below mentioned situations:
- Customer after receiving the correct product in a good condition, changes his/her mind and doesn’t want the product anymore.
- Any fraudulent transactions done by the customer while purchasing the product.
- During any ongoing dispute, we will not process refund until the dispute is resolved.
All the return and refund requests are to be sent to email@example.com through your registered email id with correct order details, without which the request will not be entertained.
Any changes to the policies will be updated on the website. Customers are requested to read all the policies on this website to stay updated. There will be no communication made from our end with the customers either through a call or an email w.r.t. any changes made in any of the policies.